Sweet and Complete - May 2017

May was a busy month with the opening of the shop and completion of new items! Here are all the awesome finds and upcycles for May 2017.



Super cute farmhouse style frames with chicken wire and a mini clothespin. The linen background really softens it nicely.


Doesn't get more delicate and feminine than framed vintage lace!


Omg - fairy lights in a vintage lantern? UH - YEAH!


Super cute lavender toolbox on coasters. I loved this so much I removed it from the shop and graduated it to my front porch as a succulent planter.


Framed quote. Change the world!


Super cute addition to any kitchen - chalkboard paint utensil holder.



I obviously can't stop with the succulent planter. The whimsy! The joy!



Tall terrarium. Classic.


Tea tin candles, handmade by me. Made with soy wax and essential oils. LOVE!

These items are available for sale in the Facebook group. Click here to join and shop!

Comments

Popular Posts